Northern New Mexico Bike Tour
Cycle New Mexico ~ The Land of Enchantment
- May 15 – 20
- May 22 – 27 * Tour opened
- September 4 – 9
- September 11 – 26
- September 18 – 23
- Duration: 6-days
- Ride Type: Road
- Difficulty: Intermediate / Intermediate + / Advanced
- Daily Mileage: 29 – 77
- Price from: $3,095
The “Land of Enchantment” describes New Mexico’s scenic beauty and its rich history which you will be immersed in on tour.
Our Norte de Nuevo México (Northern New Mexico) bike tour is designed for cyclists who seek the Land of Enchantment’s best climbs, enjoy bike-friendly routes, savor Chile Verde, appreciate great lodging, and relish luxurious hot springs. This is one of our newest and quickly becoming one of our best trips.
This tour reflects our favorite roads, hot springs, lodging and restaurants in Nuevo México!
We offer both a 6-Day and 4-Day version of our New Mexico Bike Tour. Both tour options visit all the fantastic locations. Contact me for details on the 4-day option.
Join us for a highly enjoyable local’s tour – it is guaranteed to please!
DAY 0 – (Saturday): Arrival in Albuquerque, NM
DAY 1 – Gallina to Abiquiu
DAY 2 – Abiquiu to Ojo Caliente
DAY 3 – Layover Day at Ojo Caliente
DAY 4 – Ojo Caliente to Taos
DAY 5 – The Enchanted Circle
DAY 6 – A Pilgrimage to the High Road to Taos – Taos to El Santurario de Chimayo
DAY 7 – Optional – Exploring Santa Fe
POST-TOUR (Day 8): After the 7th night of lodging guests arrange for their own transportation back to Albuquerque via the convenient scenic Railrunner train or on many regularly scheduled shuttle services.
- Cycle through the terrain which helped to inspire the artwork of Georgia O’Keefe who lived nearby
- Carson National Forest
- Stay at the exclusive Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort & Spa
- Explore ancient mineral springs steeped in myth and legend
- Cycle across the Rio Grande Gorge Bridge
- Dinner in Taos at the historic Adobe Bar Inn
- Ride the scenic byway to the Wild Rivers Recreation area
- Views of the Sangre De Cristo Mountains & the mysterious Rio Grande Canyon
- Visit El Santuario de Chimayo
- Farewell dinner at Estevan’s
- 6-days of guide service
- Mechanical support
- Support vehicle
- 6-nights of lodging
- All meals (except for 1 dinner & 1 breakfast)
- Entrance fees
- Energy food, snacks, and non-alcoholic refreshments
The trip was fabulous and unforgettable, thank you for all you did to make it so enjoyable for us all. Really, the riding was secondary to the amazing camaraderie of the group, for that we were most fortunate to have such a fun group of friends, old and new, and for your guidance and care in our journey of souls. I will look forward to our next adventure!